Call Us Before You Call CCRB.


If you are considering reporting police misconduct to the Civilian Complaint Review Board, you should consult with an attorney first. Your rights may be affected.

Our attorneys have worked on hundreds of police misconduct cases and know how CCRB works.  We can help you with the process.  We can also advise you regarding any potential claims for money damages you may have against the officers.  

Submit your information below, call us at 212.323.6880 or e-mail us at

Name *
Phone *
Misconduct Type:
Check all that apply:
When did this happen?
When did this happen?

Want to learn more about the firm and what we do?