Call US BEFORE YOU CALL NYC'S human rights commission.


If you are considering reporting a discriminatory act or policy to the NYC Humans Rights Commission, you should consult with an attorney first.  Your rights may be affected.

Our attorneys have handled major discrimination and equal protection cases in the federal courts and know what to do.  

We can help you with the process.  We can also advise you regarding any potential claims for money damages and equitable relief you may have against the government.  

Submit your information below, call us at 212.323.6880 or e-mail us at

Name *
Phone *
Case Type
Check all that apply:
When did this happen?
When did this happen?

Want to learn more about the firm and what we do?